Wednesday, December 7, 2011

spicy, but good

        November 9, 2011 my class and I went to a restaurant called Amin Indian Food Restaurant. We all ate he same things, Samosa are one of them.  Samosas’ are a three-sided pyramid kind of shape filled with potatoes, peas, etc. they are spicy, but they’re good.  They come on a plate with two sauces, one is green, and one is brown. I love both of the sauces.  I can’t remember, but I’m pretty sure one is spicier than the other. Overall, I would give 3 and one half stars without sauce, and 4 stars with sauce. 
   The second thing that I tasted was a Pakora.  It looked a lot like fried chicken.  I’m not quite sure what was in it or if it was chicken. I thought it was pretty good, but that it could use a little bit of salt.   3 and a half stars without salt, 4 stars with. 
The last thing that I tasted was Tandoori chicken. It was coated in an orange sauce on the outside and cut into small bite-sized pieces. The sides of it were white.  It tasted really good, and  I would give it 4 stars.





I recommend the Tandoori chicken.



(sorry, but the pictures kind of switched and they won't go to their correct spot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment