Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Maggie Browns

A little while ago, I went to this place called Maggie Browns. I went with my mother, grandmother, and brother. It's not the largest restaurant,but I highly recommend going there, because it's cheep, delicious food. We first ordered deviled eggs. It comes in sets of threes, but since there were four of us, our waitress gave us four deviled eggs. The staff is very nice and polite, and they serve the food at a decent speed. They also came frequently, like to check on you, or refill your drink.  But they don't come in an irritating, there-every-five-seconds, kind of way. I ordered the macaroni and cheese, and so did my brother I loved the taste of it, and the wonderful cheesy smell that made my mouth water, and my stomach growl. I couldn't finish it, though. There was so much of it. Their deviled eggs are absolutely amazing. they are so elegant looking too. The yellow part inside looked like it came out of a whipped cream bottle. Overall, I would give the place a little over four stars:)
           It's on 455 Myrtle avenue #B

No comments:

Post a Comment